Front Bumper (non-winch) with or without Brush Guard Integration
About our Bumpers:
Serious Real World R+D Engineered.
Tested on the most difficult trails in North America and Asia for over 10 years.
Put into action in commercial and military applications.
The non-winch bumper offers G owners a heavy duty alternative to the weak and easy to bend or break stock G bumpers. With optional 2" receiver a removable winch platform can still be put to use when you need it, but then store it away when you don't.
These bumpers have been designed from the ground up by Off-Road and Overland G Expert Mike Serpe partnered with Apple and Toyota Master Design Engineer Luke Porter of 4x4 Labs and are handmade made from scratch in the USA.
They have been shipped worldwide and never have we received a single complaint or return. If you are looking for the very best you can purchase. You have found it. They are sold at the lowest price we can without compromise to achieving the ultimate level of customer satisfaction, performance, and durability.
These bumpers will likely outlast a G, and that is no easy feat. Several of our customers have moved their bumpers from old Gs to replacement Gs after 100s of thousands of miles.
Our bumpers aren't just for hobby off-roaders:
They are used in forestry, agriculture, ranching, exploration, and geotechnical engineering applications where they get put to the test not just for performance but also for long term durability.
Highest quality virgin steel construction using latest CAD design, computer guided laser and waterjet cutting, master jig joinery for perfect fitment, and exceptionally skilled welding using top notch machines and highly skilled fabrication masters. To finish it off we use our own oven to bake on a lovely powdercoated finish.
Each G-Wagen USA G bumper includes:
- 2x D-Ring / Shackle Recovery Points which go straight to the frame of the G meaning you can actually depend on them
- Mounting Brackets that use original Mercedes frame bolt locations (specify your year and model), so no modification required.
- Vented Center for airflow to oil coolers and intercoolers
- Integrated mountings which can support the weight of your G. Beware of many bumpers on the market that re-use stock brackets or use thinner material.
- Durable Powder-coat Finish baked on at 5,000 degrees
- Mounting Holes CNC Machined in Top for Driving/Fog Lights (you send us the lights you want to use) $285
- 2" Front Towing / Shunting and Recovery Receiver $250
(also can accomodate racks, plows, fishing pole holders, etc)
- Bumpers are available in two widths, narrow and wide.
(both widths are same price)
The narrow type's outer tapered ends line up with the outer profile of the steel bodywork of the car (fenders)
The wide type's outer tapered ends line up with the profile of the wheel arch extensions (ABS fender flares)
- High Temp Powder Coat in Black
5,000 degree baked on in our own oven no extra charge
You may order with no powder coating if you wish to coat or paint yourself. There is no discount, but we offer the option if its something you want to do.
We also offer kits if you are a competent welder/fabricator and have a commercial grade MIG with 220+V and a high amp/duty cycle. We use the highest grade Miller MIG 3 phase for the ultimate penetration.
Shipping in USA for a Front Bumper is $275.00
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com