Front Winch Bumper with Integrated Brush Guard
At Current time this product can only be shipped in kit form. If you wish for us to build one for you we will need your Gwagen to be brought to our location in Northern CA.
Integrated brush guard front bumper which can be fabricated in two widths and can also has the the following options:
- With or without front tow receiver 2"
- With or without forward canted winch platform for 8,000-10,000 lb. winches
- With or without oven - baked black powdercoating
- With or without holes in top for mounting of foglights/driving lights
There is no other front bumper on the market that has a hard core heavy duty front brush guard / bull bar which is constructed to the same level of integrity as the bumper. Beware of "factory" (made by Antek) and other aftermarket brushguards which will do more damage to your vehicle if impacted than no guard at all. I have repaired dozens of Gwagens which have been damaged due to collapsed or snapped/bent weak front guards. It came time to make something as stout as our bumpers. After several years of doing one-off custom designs for some of our customers, we have perfected it and Its finally here!~
The rest of the bumper is the same setup as our standard bumpers with the most heavy duty fabrication, top notch welding, extra strong and thick virgin steel materials, cut and processed by computer and robotic machinery to assure perfect accuracy.
Each bumper includes vents in the center front for cooling air flow and ultra strong recovery points going directly to the frame of your G.
The mounting brackets are integrated, they are not seperate weak little brackets like most bumpers on the market and they bolt right up to your frame using the same holes as stock so there is no modification required.
G500 /55 models require relocation of front oil cooler using factory Mercedes brackets. You can get these directly from Mercedes dealers or from us (we keep some on hand that we get from Mercedes). Please see the product listing for oil cooler relocation brackets on our product page.
About our Bumpers:
Serious Real World R+D Engineered.
Tested on the most difficult trails in North America and Asia for over 10 years.
Put into action in commercial and military applications.
These bumpers have been designed from the ground up by Off-Road and Overland G Expert Mike Serpe partnered with Apple and Toyota Master Design Engineer Luke Porter of 4x4 Labs and are handmade made from scratch in the USA.
They have been shipped worldwide and never have we received a single complaint or return. If you are looking for the very best you can purchase. You have found it. They are sold at the lowest price we can without compromise to achieving the ultimate level of customer satisfaction, performance, and durability. These bumpers will likely outlast a G, and that is no easy feat. Several of our customers have moved their bumpers from old Gs to replacement Gs after 100s of thousands of miles.
Our bumpers aren't just for hobby off-roaders:
They are used in forestry, agriculture, ranching, exploration, and geotechnical engineering applications where they get put to the test not just for performance but also for long term durability.
Highest quality virgin steel construction using latest CAD design, computer guided laser and waterjet cutting, master jig joinery for perfect fitment, and exceptionally skilled welding using top notch machines and highly skilled fabrication masters. To finish it off we use our own oven to bake on a lovely powdercoated finish.
Each G-Wagen USA G bumper includes:
- Our unique forward angle winch mount allowing for excellent approach angle similar to stock and unmatched by any other.
- Winch platform pre-drilled to accept a variety of 8,000-10,000 lbs. winchsets. Designed to protect against winch theft.
- 2x D-Ring / Shackle Recovery Points which go straight to the frame of the G meaning you can actually depend on them
- Mounting Brackets that use original Mercedes frame bolt locations (specify your year and model), so no modification required.
- Vented Center for airflow to oil coolers and intercoolers
- Integrated mountings which can support the weight of your G. Beware of many bumpers on the market that re-use stock brackets or use thinner material.
- Durable Powder-coat Finish baked on at 5,000 degrees
- Mounting Holes CNC Machined in Top for Driving/Fog Lights (you send us the lights you want to use) $285
- 2" Front Towing / Shunting and Recovery Receiver $250
(also can accomodate racks, plows, fishing pole holders, etc)
- Bumpers are available in two widths, narrow and wide.
(both widths are same price)
The narrow type's outer tapered ends line up with the outer profile of the steel bodywork of the car (fenders)
The wide type's outer tapered ends line up with the profile of the wheel arch extensions (ABS fender flares)
- Powder Coat in Black
5,000 degree baked on in our own oven no extra charge
You may order with no powder coating if you wish to coat or paint yourself. There is no discount, but we offer the option if its something you want to do.
We also offer kits if you are a competent welder/fabricator and have a commercial grade MIG with 220+V and a high amp/duty cycle. We use the highest grade Miller MIG 3 phase for the ultimate penetration.
Shipping in USA for a Front Bumper is $385.00
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com